Sponsored by Yamatogokoro Career, a job site specializing in inbound tourism jobs, the “Inbound X Startup” career fair will be held today, September 29th. For this year’s event, three startup companies engaged in the inbound tourism field will participate, including our own Chief Design Officer, Soji Nagano. The details of the event are as follows:
- Date and Time: Thursday, September 29th, 2022, 19:30-20:30
- Venue: Online (Zoom Webinar)
- After registration, you will receive a dedicated link by e-mail. Please log-in using the link at the time of the event.
- Participation Fee: Free
- Capacity: 500, on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Target: Those looking for a career change, or those interested in the latest in inbound tourism
- How to Apply: Via the Online registration form
- Organizer: Yamatogokoro Career Inc.
- Inquires: Please direct any inquires to the Yamatogokoro Career Seminar Office at: email@example.com
For registration, please click here.
There will be a limited number of re-runs available after the event. If you are unable to attend on the day, please feel free to sign up anyway.
Please note that there will be no interviews or selections on the day of the event. If you see a job available that interests you, please apply via the job page on the Yamatogokoro Career site.
“Voice for Osaka: Supporting Osaka through Connected Voices” Starts Mid-July
JETRO Selects Koeerü for a New Business Model Support Program
Koeerü’s Market-Oriented Agriculture Platform Selected for Development by JICA’s Open Africa Innovation Challenge
The Nagano Tourism Organization Has Selected Koeerü for the Development and Running of Their New Customer Data Platform System
Receive Updates to your Inbox!
Sign up for our newletter to receive timely updates, how-to tips, and invitations to webinars and events.